Tuesday 5 February 2013

Transformation- What does it have to offer??




What does the transformation represent? 




Transformation- an act, process, or instance of changing. The word itself explains what is happening here. A change is being made. In the fitness industry we relate this word to physical aspect of change. We see it all the time, amazing transformations. From skinny to muscles, fat to ripped. But society gets caught up in the material aspect of the transformation. We as a media driven society are drawn to the physical image and tend to relate that to success.

The transformation itself is about some much more than that. Sure the person’s appearance will change but it is the mindset and confidence that takes the biggest overhaul. I will use myself as an example; before my transformation began my confidence was at an all-time low, for whatever reason I was not happy with who I was. I was not goal driven and just let life run my days. Sometimes it takes something to hit you in the face to make a change and other times you realized you have just had enough with the old you and want a change. Either way it gets to a point where you just say the hell with it and start your journey.

All I can suggest is you need to do it for the right reasons… your health, your family, your husband/wife, gf/bf, build a stronger character. Don’t do it for some b/s reasons: trying to get more girls, wanting people to think you look aesthetic, to rub it in others faces. THAT I guarantee you will not last long term! You will have the short term satisfaction but in the end that road is a dark an empty one.

Do it for the right reasons, your body will transform, your confidence will grow, you will build a stronger character- ultimately building a stronger YOU and THAT person will have so much more to offer!



No comments:

Post a Comment