Monday 4 February 2013

Carb Back Loading Sample Split DIET


When I was using the CARB BACK LOAD Dieting system my diet looked like this for the most part:

Meal 1: HydroWhey Protein- natural PB - coffee w/cream
Meal 2: Casein protein-almonds
Meal 3: Protein source (chicken/steak or chicken) - avocado- veggies
Meal 4: PRE workout shake
Meal 5: POST workout shake with carbs (waxy maize or sugars)
Meal 6: Lean protein with CARBS (rice/pasta/potato/breads)
Meal 7:Casein protein with CARBS (rice cakes/pies/cookies/muffins) or oats


  • I aimed for 7 protein meals, 2-3 carb meals at about 100g carbs per each meal depending on how I felt. I would try include most my carb meals to be high GI for insulin purposes. Protein intake is irrelevant to list because it depends on each individual. During this period my body was used to drawing energy from fat sources instead of using carbs as an energy source.

  • I ran this diet for close to a year and experienced great results BUT it does take great control not to totally pig out just because your body can handle food you thought it never could. Now due to lifestyle my diet has changed around again.
www.mikeraso.com


No comments:

Post a Comment