Wednesday 23 January 2013

Daily Supplement Routine

This article is with regards to what supplements I use on a daily basis. First off, all my supplements are with Optimum Nutrition. Even if I wasn't an ON Athlete, I would honestly purchase their products. When it comes down to dollars and value no one in the industry comes close!

One important point I would like to state is supplement use will only go so far. Unless your diet and training routine is 100% you won’t experience the full benefits of those supplements. You cannot just take supplements and slack on your diet and training and expect the maximum results. Listed below are the supplements I take daily. They do tend to change when I’m preparing for a photo shoot or competition. I may choose not to take certain supplements during those weeks depending on my physique. For the most part these supplements below stay in my daily routine.

Best,

MR

  • ON HydroWhey 
  • ON Casein 
  • ON Opti-Men 
  • ON Amino Energy 
  • ON Tribulus 
  • ON Creatine Monohydrate 
  • ON Glyco-maize(waxy maize) 
  • ON Glutamine 
  • ON BCAA 
  • ON Fish Oil and ON Flaxseed Oil (not pictured) 

No comments:

Post a Comment